The Top 10 Places To Dine in Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills is undoubtedly California’s best spot for all things lavish and lovely. With a wide range of luxurious and delicious restaurants, it can be a little difficult to decide where to book your dinner plans for the evening. It’s time to rid yourself of reservation and book your reservations because we’ve compiled a list of the top ten restaurants in Beverly Hills for you.
The Top Ten Restaurants in Beverly Hills
According to Yelp, the top ten restaurants in Beverly Hills are as follows:
- The Honor Bar: with a delicious variety of shareable dishes and an impressive cocktail menu, the Honor Bar is notably one of Beverly Hills’s best restaurants. The establishment offers a comfortable venue, quality service, and a selection of burgers, sandwiches, salads, and even sushi.
- Nate’n Al Delicatessen: this restaurant is great if you’re craving some quality comfort food. Dubbed Beverly Hills’s favorite deli destination, they offer a deli-inspired foods and sides in a homey environment. Don’t forget to try their highly recommended hot dogs, named “best hot dog” by Readers Digest!
- Mastro’s Steakhouse: a long-time Beverly Hills favorite, Mastro’s offers delicious surf and turf options in an upscale, lounge-style environment. Their service has been described as “exceptional” and the experience is sure to impress any guest.
- Da Pasquale Restaurant: if you’re looking for some great Italian food in Beverly Hills, look no further than Da Pasquale. This venue is reasonably priced with a homestyle kind of vibe. Indulge in traditional pizzas and pasta dishes that will have you feeling like you’re sitting in a piazza in Rome.
- Il Tramezzino: another favorite for Italian cuisine, Il Tramezzino offers a comfortable dining experience and has a wonderful patio. It’s just the spot to satisfy a serious panini craving. With pick-up and delivery options you can enjoy their food from the comfort of your own home.
- Yummy’s: this delicious little breakfast joint offers an assortment of affordable dishes and has an extremely friendly staff.
- Ocean Prime: conveniently close to Rodeo Drive, this modern steakhouse boasts a delectable selection of seafood dishes. The venue conveniently offers areas for casual as well as formal dining and has exceptional Happy Hour cocktails.
- Spago: the name Wolfgang Puck is synonymous with quality dishes and Spago is one of the culinary master’s masterpieces. The upscale environment makes the space ideal for celebrating important events or just treating yourself to a truly wonderful meal. Spago’s menu always highlights market-fresh produce and quality ingredients for an exceptional dining experience. It’s gotten plenty of recognition and is certainly one of Beverly Hills’s best restaurants.
- Anarbagh: take a little culinary trip to India and indulge in the delightful and delectable dishes from Anarbagh. Everything is packed with flavor and sure to have you wanting to return.
- Il Pastaio: another notable Italian eatery is Il Pastaio. Patrons claim that their consistent delivery of quality Italian dishes makes them one of the best of Beverly Hills. They offer fantastic outdoor dining options and an illustrious menu full of gourmet pastas, pizzas, and entrees.
We hope you enjoy every bite of what Beverly Hills has to offer, just don’t forget to brush and floss after your wonderful meal! For cosmetic and restorative dental work in the Beverly Hills area, schedule your appointment with Dr. Rodney Raanan today.